Rice,egg and fried plantain. Nice recipe for fried egg and fried plantain lovers, the combination is delicious. Garnished coconut rice served with fried plantains, peppered fish, turkey and boiled eggs. Coconut rice comes next to jollof rice and fried rice in Nigeria.
Egg Fried Rice is an easy Chinese fried rice recipe that you can make at home. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. It adds color to the dish, making it a vibrant yellow. "The soft egg yolk pairs well with the fresh rice in this simple dish.". — In-Game Description. You can have Rice,egg and fried plantain using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice,egg and fried plantain
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Rice.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Knorr seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Fried Egg and Rice is a piece of food in Breath of the Wild. It can be cooked over a Cooking Pot, and requires specific ingredients to make, listed below. So garlic tostones are basically fried plantains that have been pre-soaked in a garlic water to give them extra flavor. I lived in Costa Rica for a while, and ate gallo pinto (beans and rice) and fried plantains daily.
Rice,egg and fried plantain step by step
- Boil rice for 15minutes wash and boil till is soft.boil the egg and let it cool then peel..
- Slice plantain and fry in vegetable oil till is golden brown..
- Blend the fresh pepper,fresh tomatoes,garlic and boil for the water to dry and pour im vegetable oil and stir frying it for 8minutes and stir as well..
- Slice in onion,salt,knorr seasoning and curry boil for 10minutes and is good..
Add some extra sides like fried ripe plantains, avocado slices and tomato onion curtido salsa for a perfect Latin comfort meal. Serve the fried egg(s) with rice and ripe plantains. Can also add avocado slices, tomato slices or tomato onion curtido salsa. Heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the plantain slices until crispy, turning several times. Top rice with plantain before serving.