Garlic & Smoked paprika chicken. Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion. Garlic is a strong-smelling, flavoring herb noted for its many health benefits.
Learn about the potential benefits of Garlic including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. You can cook Garlic & Smoked paprika chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic & Smoked paprika chicken
- It’s 6 of chicken drumsticks, skin removed.
- It’s 1/4 C of olive oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 T of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 T of parsley, fresh and chopped.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 T of oregano, fresh and chopped. You can use 1 1/2 T dry oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Garlic Description Garlic (Allium sativa ), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers. The greenish white or pink flowers are found grouped together at the end of a long. Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. Learn more about Garlic uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.
Garlic & Smoked paprika chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Dry chicken off and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Heat olive oil in a small pan. Add the garlic, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and herbs. Cook for 1 minute, don't burn garlic..
- Pour mixture over chicken and coat well. Use gloves to handle chicken..
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve..
Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb. Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes rather than as the main ingredient itself. An onionlike plant of southern Europe having a bulb that breaks up into separable cloves. Garlic definition is – a European allium (Allium sativum) widely cultivated for its pungent compound bulbs much Examples of garlic in a Sentence. The recipe calls for two cloves of garlic, minced. a.