Fried plantain and scrambled eggs. Subscribe like and share for more recipes. Always a perfect breakfast or dinner in a Nigerian household. Habanero can be reduced or replaced with red bell peppers if you can't stand the heat.
We really can't imagine breakfast without eggs, can you? When we start thinking about all the ways eggs can transformed into something delicious, we just get hungrier and hungrier. Here's a quick guide to everything we know about buying, preparing, and cooking eggs for breakfast! You can have Fried plantain and scrambled eggs using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and scrambled eggs
- You need of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Eggs onions pepper fresh tomato and grandnutoil.
- It’s of Maggi cube and a pinch of salt.
Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs (Chinese: 番茄炒蛋/西紅柿炒雞蛋) is a common dish in China. It is usually served as a main course. We eat them a lot for breakfast, along with either fried eggs or scrambled eggs with tomatos and onion. In Mexico, one of the most popular ingredients used for breakfast is eggs.
Fried plantain and scrambled eggs step by step
- Peal your plantain slice them in to the shape you want add a little salt to taste and then you fry.
- Beat your eggs slice ur fresh tomato onions and pepper pour into the egg mix together.
- Put ur Maggi cube and salt to taste mix well and put pan on heat add a little oil and fry.
- Serve with hot chocolate tea or custard.
But, she had prepared them with lard and served them with a side of fried plantains and freshly made corn tortillas, accompanied by a salsa made out of raw Serrano peppers in the molcajete. Crispy, hearty, pan-fried plantains will always add that special something to a meal. This morning, I decided plantains would make an excellent side for scrambled eggs, but I was too lazy to look up a recipe. Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make fried plantains recipe and you'll be hooked.