Fried plantain and Egg sauce. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried Plantain Chips, Batter-fried Plantain, Fried Plantain Chips. Egg sauce makes it easy to enjoy yam.
In this case, however, we are going to be making a delicious sauce by combining eggs and several other ingredients. Main course: Plantain with Egg Sauce. This Week's Main course is fried plantain with Tuna and scrambled egg sauce. You can cook Fried plantain and Egg sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and Egg sauce
- It’s 1 of plantain.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- It’s of I fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/4 of knor cube.
- Prepare of Vegetable.
- Prepare of Salt.
Twice fried green plantain makes an outstanding appetizer, especially when paired with aji amarillo sauce. Learn how easy they are to make at home. Patacones (known as tostones in Central America) are twice-fried rounds of green plantain. Fried green plantain (plátano verde) is a starchy.
Fried plantain and Egg sauce instructions
- Wash the plantain, remove the back, slice and then fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Slice your tomato and onion.
- Place your frying pan on the fire, add two spoons of vegetable oil allow to heat, add the sliced tomato and onion. Add pepper (optional) add knor and salt. allow to fry.
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat, add egg to the fried sauce and turn, allow to fry for 2mins. And put fire off.
- Serve with the fried plantain..
A fried egg, or a sunny side up egg, is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan, usually without breaking the yolk. Bite into our delicious Fried Plantains with Garlic Dipping Sauce made with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bite into our delicious Tender and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs made with Hellmann's® Real. Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. All Reviews for Tostones (Twice Fried Green Plantains) with Mayo-Ketchup Dipping Sauce.