Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan. Pat the eggplant dry and then either pan fry, deep fry or grill. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Make a big batch of eggplant Parmesan in your slow cooker and dinner will be waiting when you get home.
An easy recipe for keto eggplant Parmesan made with almond flour. This flavorful dish is baked in your oven. Eggplant parmesan doesn't have to be breaded and fried! You can have Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- You need 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- It’s 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- It’s 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- It’s 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- You need 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- It’s 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- It’s 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of filtered water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
It is just as delicious and far more healthy prepared Keto style with no frying and no flour. Eggplant is one of the few vegetables that grows really well during the summer in hot, humid Florida. As a result, dishes made from Indian, Chinese. This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
You'll love the cheese, gluten-free breading, and authentic Italian flavor! Eggplant parmesan fans, you are going to think you've gone to heaven when you try this dish. Or, if you're someone that hasn't tried cooking with eggplant yet. We cooked Crock Pot eggplant Parmesan Geeks Kitchen. Jess Shows you how to make this wonderful dish and trust us its GOOD!