Lamb tabouleh. A quick and easy Warm Lemony Lamb Tabbouleh recipe, from our authentic Middle Eastern cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Rub the lamb with oil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
This traditional Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe is a healthy vegan Mediterranean appetizer made with bulgur, parsley, mint and chopped vegetables. Try this Lamb Kebabs And Tabbouleh recipe, or contribute your own. Tabbouleh is a Levantine dish that is full of punchy flavours and pairs great with lamb. You can cook Lamb tabouleh using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb tabouleh
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s of Small bunch of parsley fresh is best but dried is ok.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of ras elsewhere hanout.
- You need 2 tsp of on honey.
- You need 150 g of bulgat wheat.
- It’s 250 g of lamb mince.
So fresh and healthy this is a delicious low calorie meal that is sure keep you full. Lamb With Tabbouleh is a wonderful and must-have dish. This Lamb With Tabbouleh is a huge favorite among my friends and family. Lamb meatballs & tabbouleh recipe at Waitrose.com.
Lamb tabouleh instructions
- Boil a kettle Heat a large, wide-based pan (preferably non-stick) with a drizzle of olive oil over a high heat Once hot, add the lamb mince and cook for 3 min or until it's starting to brown, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as you go Peel and finely chop (or grate) the garlic Discard any excess oil from the pan, then stir in the chopped garlic, ras el hanout and crumble in 1/2 beef stock cube Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 8-10 min or until the lamb mince is cooked.
- While the lamb mince is cooking, add the bulgur wheat to a pot with plenty of boiled water and a pinch of salt over a high heat Cook for 7-10 min or until tender, then drain and set aside in a sieve to cool slightly, before returning to the pot Meanwhile, dice the tomatoes finely Halve the lemon[s].
- Chop the parsley finely, including the stalks Add the honey to the cooked lamb and continue to cook for 1 min further before removing the pan from the heat to cool slightly – this is your honey lamb.
- Add the cooled bulgur wheat to a mixing bowl with the diced tomato and the juice of 1/2  lemon and a drizzle of olive oil Add the honey lamb mince and chopped parsley and gently fold through Taste for seasoning, adding more salt and pepper if needed – this is your lamb tabbouleh.
Visit the Waitrose website for more healthy recipes and ideas. Middle Eastern lamb kebabs on a tabouleh made with chili peppers and a lemon mustard dressing. Learn how to make Spring lamb steaks & tabbouleh and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Lamb is very delicious and if cooked right can be on par with your favorite cut of beef. Grate cauliflower into rice-size pieces using the coarse side Combine the cauliflower with all the remaining ingredients for the Tabbouleh in a bowl.