Hazelnut Biscuits. Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Hazelnut biscuits are simply irrestible owing to its delectable taste, crunchy texture and nutty flavour. Bake the hazelnut biscuits and enjoy with tea or coffee.
As light as snow, these tiny meringues come with a rich chocolate hit and sprinkle of chewy hazelnut. Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until stiff. Cut little stars out of the center of half of the circles. You can have Hazelnut Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Biscuits
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flours.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fine hazelnut.
- It’s 1 cup of soft butter (227 g).
- You need 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of small spoon hazelnut extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Brush with egg, sprinkle with hazelnut, and put on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Make a batch of these low cost chocolate hazelnut cookies, super easy, lowFODMAP and with a gluten free option, they are perfect for dunking in tea or a cold glass of milk. Serve these triple-tested hazelnut biscuits with our triple-tested Cappuccino ice cream (see recipe link below) to give your dessert an extra touch of sophistication. Try this delicious hazelnut biscuits recipe plus other recipes from Red Online, including other baking recipes.
Hazelnut Biscuits step by step
- Mix butter, sugar until smooth to become white and fluffy.
- Add hazelnut, hazelnut extract and flours with pinch of salt to previous ingredients.
- Combine by hand until you have nice dough! Then take small amount and make it round as you see in the picture..
- Sprinkle sugar in top of all biscuits and bake on preheated oven on 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes maximum and broil until beautiful golden & enjoy your biscuits..
When it comes to desserts, hazelnut and chocolate make a perfect pair and our Choc-Hazelnut Biscuits recipe is even more perfect as there's just enough for two. These biscuits, crispy and delicious, reminiscent of their famous cousins from Tuscany 'cantucci', are distinguished by the exclusive use of roasted hazelnuts which give them a unique and delicious flavour. The skin of the hazelnut is quite bitter. Only one ingredient necessary to make this easy homemade hazelnut butter! Perfect straight, turned into Nutella, or added to oatmeal or smoothies.