You can cook Homemade naan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade naan
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 500 g of self-rising flour.
- You need 20 g of nigella seeds optional.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients needed.
- It’s 3 tbls of oil.
- It’s 75 ml of non-tart thick yoghurt.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
Homemade naan step by step
- Mix flour all dry ingredients together.
- Add oil and mix. Then add the yoghurt. Mix it to resemble wet sand. Finally add water to the mix and make sure to knead the dough for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Once kneaded, make balls from the dough and start forming oval shapes of naan bread. Arrange in the oven for 500° for 6 minutes to 8 minutes & add 2 minutes under broil mode (watch for temp; varies by model)..
- Add a mixture of garlic butter and chopped cilantro; if interested. Serve warm..