Broiled Red Snapper Canapés.
You can cook Broiled Red Snapper Canapés using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Red Snapper Canapés
- Prepare 1 cup of flaked cooked red snapper.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper ( or a pinch ).
- You need 15 of Club Crackers ( multi -grain).
Broiled Red Snapper Canapés step by step
- In small bowl, mix fish, cheese, celery, sour cream, onion and pepper. Mound about 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls of mixture on each cracker..
- Place crackers on baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder, if desired..
- Set oven to broil. Heat until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes..