Macrobiotic Kurumabu and Vegetables Broiled in Sweet Miso.
You can cook Macrobiotic Kurumabu and Vegetables Broiled in Sweet Miso using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Kurumabu and Vegetables Broiled in Sweet Miso
- It’s 2 of Whole wheat kurumabu (or regular kurumabu) [cylindrical or ringed fu].
- Prepare 3 medium of Eggplants.
- Prepare 3 medium of Green peppers, thick.
- You need 3 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Beet sugar (or cane sugar, or sugar of your choice).
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Macrobiotic Kurumabu and Vegetables Broiled in Sweet Miso instructions
- Chop the eggplant and green pepper into bite-sized pieces, then soak the eggplant in water. (The photo shows double the amount of ingredients.) Quarter the dried kurumabu..
- Combine the miso, beet sugar, and water and mix..
- Quickly sauté the eggplant and green peppers in vegetable oil..
- Add the kurumabu and the seasoning from Step 2, briskly toss together, cover with a lid, then lightly steam. Once the vegetables are cooked through, lightly cook out the liquid, add the soy sauce, then it's ready to serve..
- It's also great made with just with green peppers and shishito peppers!.