Boiled plantain and fried egg source. How to cook plantain with garden egg stew. The garden egg, also known as eggplant is a very good source of dietary fiber, potassium, manganese, copper This stew can also be eaten with boiled yam, boiled potatoes, boiled rice and even fried plantain ( dodo). Unripe plantain is my all time favourite.
JiSherThe Community is Here to unite and Bring families together, also give aids to those who really in need. Most Importantly, we are here to support and. INGREDIENTS Ripe Plantains Eggs Tomatoes Fresh pepper Salt Onions Curry powder Knorr cubes Vegetable oil Ground Ginger. You can have Boiled plantain and fried egg source using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boiled plantain and fried egg source
- Prepare 3 pieces of plantain.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare of Sliced tomatoes and pepper.
- It’s of Sliced onions.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of I cube of maggi.
METHOD cut up some ripe plantain into your preferred shape and boil with a little water for ten minutes. Drain the water and set the cooked plantain aside. Boiled plantains are a staple of African, Caribbean, and Central and South American cuisine. Many plantain recipes involve deep-frying, but that's not a healthy preparation method.
Boiled plantain and fried egg source instructions
- Allow the plantain in water to be boiled for 10minutes and bringout of boiling water cut to your sizes and sprinkle little salt.
- Fry the tomatoes onions and pepper with little groundnut oil till the water dries off add little salt and a cube of maggi.
- Whisk the eggs together and add to the source..allow to heat on fire for a minut and serve with the boiled plantain.
Boiling plantains without a lot of added fat is a better option. Plantains aren't a common food source in most of mainland U. However, they are starting to appear in the produce aisles of more and more. Fired plantain.omg so good! never had before in my life before my husband came around.now I love. Boiled eggs are eggs, typically from a chicken, cooked with their shells unbroken, usually by immersion in boiling water.