Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins. A basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with a brown sugar crumb topping that will melt in your mouth. They're grain free, dairy free, gluten-free and refined sugar free. With as much baking as I've done/continue to do, I just didn't feel like I had A truly uh-mazing blueberry muffin recipe sorta has to have a crumb top, don't you think?
These moist Banana Muffins are another fabulous recipe to make with your overripe bananas. So easy that I literally had them in the oven in under five minutes. This dairy-free and vegan banana muffins recipe delivers the classic taste of traditional banana muffins without dairy ingredients or eggs. You can cook Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Iodized salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 of Ripe Bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Of vegan butter, melted ( I used earth balance ).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegan butter ( again I used earth balance ).
Pairing a muffin with a hard-boiled egg and a smoothie also is a filling way to get in a well-balanced breakfast without too much fuss. This Banana Crumb Cake is a stepped up version of the best banana bread you've ever had! It's full of banana flavor, with an awesome pecan It's full of banana flavor, and the pecan crumb topping puts it over the top. Banana breads and cakes and desserts of all sorts rank among my.
Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers..
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups..
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon vegan butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean..
Dairy-Free Banana Nut Blueberry Muffins from Kitchen Gone RogueKitchen Gone Rogue. Black Rice Banana Muffins with Chia Seeds (Gluten free, Dairy free, Refined sugar free)angiesrecipes.blogspot.com. These Banana Crumb Muffins are the best banana muffins ever, with crunchy and sweet crumbs. The recipe is so easy no special equipment is needed. Imagine buttery, aromatic and moist banana muffins with crunchy sweet crumbs and topping that add sweetness and texture to banana muffins.