Brenda's Walnut Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries.
You can cook Brenda's Walnut Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Walnut Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries
- You need 2 can of sweet potatoes (2 1/2 – 3 lbs total).
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed or good quality orange juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Brenda's Walnut Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries instructions
- Pteheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Mix sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, orange juice together and layer half of the mixture in dish, layer 1/2 can of apple pie filling, sprinkle with cranberries, coconut & walnuts. Repeat layers mixing in the rest of the pie filling with the potatoes, then again sprinkle with rest of the cranberries & coconut..
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with walnut topping mixture. Return to oven for another 5-10 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly..