Pumpkin Walnut Bread.
You can cook Pumpkin Walnut Bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Walnut Bread
- You need 3 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ginger.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegtable oil.
- It’s 1 can of 15.oz pupkin puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 4 of drops red food coloring (optional).
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
Pumpkin Walnut Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F. spray a bundt pan generously set aside.
- start by adding flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to a bowl set aside..
- add eggs, pumpkin, oil & all seasonings to a bowl whisk on high heat till incorporated. Slowly incorporate flour mixture. Once incorporated add chopped walnuts till incorporated. now is the time to add your food coloring(optional) for a more pronounced pumpkin color. Pour into bundt pan bake 45-50min..
- I topped with cool whip. Enjoy!.