Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 107 grams of Room-temperature vegan butter / margarine (107g=1/2cup).
- You need 102 grams of Brown sugar (102g=1/2cup).
- Prepare 53 grams of White sugar (53g=1/4cup).
- Prepare 4 grams of baking powder (4g=1/2tsp).
- You need 4 grams of baking soda (4g=1/2tsp).
- You need 2 grams of salt (2g=1/4tsp).
- It’s 7 grams of vanilla extract (7g=1tsp).
- Prepare 48 grams of chickpea brine (48g=3tbsp).
- It’s 175 grams of all-purpose flour (175g=1cup+2tbsp).
- Prepare 146 grams of chocolate morsels (146g=1cup).
Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine butter and both types of sugar in mixing bowl.
- Cream them slowly going up to 6 (on the kitchen aid there's speed 1 to 10) for 60sec.
- Add baking powder and soda, salt, vanilla and chickpea brine* and combine at max speed 6 for no more than 30sec. *chickpea brine is left when preparing this lovely curry recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350791-chickpea-curry.
- Add flour and mix speed 2 for 10-13sec, I stopped once in between to scrape down sides.
- Remove bowl from mixing device and add chocolate morsels.
- Turn on oven to 175℃=350℉ while folding in morsels to dough..
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Let bake for 13 minutes (baking time will vary, depending on oven, weather and amount of dough you spooned on) until golden.
- Let cool for 5min, then transfer to cooking rack..
- Completely cooled they can be stored in airtight container for ca. 5 days..