Honey Walnut Asparagus.
You can have Honey Walnut Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Walnut Asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus; trimmed and cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and white pepper.
Honey Walnut Asparagus instructions
- Toss asparagus and walnuts with enough oil to cover. Toss with sugar. Toss with honey. Season..
- Spray a baking tray with non stick spray or use a silpat. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until asparagus is caramelized and tender..
- Variations; Lemon, ginger, pecans, cashews, caramelized onions/shallots/carrots, sesame seeds.