Sauerkraut and Smoked Sausage.
You can cook Sauerkraut and Smoked Sausage using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut and Smoked Sausage
- You need 2 package of eckrich skinless smoked sausage or any brand.
- You need 1 bag of if sourkrat.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of wishbone Italian dressing.
Sauerkraut and Smoked Sausage instructions
- Cut sausages in bite size chunks. On medium high heat cook the mixture till heated through in a large skillet or pot..
- While the mixture is still on stove, spread sourkrat(I get the bag in the meat section) on top of sausage in same skillet or pot. Squeeze half a bottle of dressing on top of the sourkrat. Then mix all together. Cooked till warmed through..
- Serve with mash potatoes and a side vegetable. Enjoy..