Walnut Crusted Baked Brie.
You can have Walnut Crusted Baked Brie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Crusted Baked Brie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of wedge of Brie cheese (7-8 oz piece).
- Prepare 1 of apple slices and crackers.
Walnut Crusted Baked Brie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil..
- Crush walnuts. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it a few times with a rolling pin. Pour crushed walnuts onto a plate or dish large enough to fit wedge of brie. (A pasta bowl works perfect).
- In another dish (large enough to fit wedge of brie)crack egg and gently beat..
- Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides..
- Dip brie into crushed walnuts – pressing nuts into cheese – focus on sides and bottom. Move cheese to baking sheet and press remainder of walnuts onto top of cheese and sides..
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cheese should be soft and start to swell a bit on sides. Do not over bake..
- Serve immediately with apple slices & crackers. Enjoy : ).