Walnut bread. This easy make-ahead quick bread is a great breakfast or snack to have on hand for guests staying over during the holidays. Banana Walnut Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This cranberry walnut bread is perfect for leftover turkey sandwiches or chicken sandwiches, and it makes delicious toast.
Walnut Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This delicious Paleo Banana Walnut Bread is delicious, satisfying.and best of all, healthy! As I'm typing this I just realized that I hate banana bread two mornings ago, yesterday morning and I'm. You can cook Walnut bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut bread
- You need 300 grams of bread flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ap flour.
- You need 50 grams of brown suger.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 180 grams of warm water.
- You need 30 grams of butter.
- You need 100 grams of walnuts.
- You need of Egg wash.
- You need 1 of egg york.
- It’s 1 tsp of water.
This walnut bread recipe yields two loaves, which means you can make one for yourself and give one away with preserves as a tasty gift. Serve any leftovers toasted with a spot of butter and jam. The Walnut Bread recipe out of our category Grain! A combination of coarse and fine whole-wheat flours gives this bread a more interesting texture.
Walnut bread instructions
- Roast the walnuts and chop them coarsely..
- Put all the ingredients except water, butter, and walnuts in a large bowl..
- Pour in the warm water and knead the dough for about 20 minutes..
- Cover the bowl and leave it in a warm place until doubled in size, for about 1 hour..
- Poke the dough and make sure it doesn't spring back. Punch down the dough and let it rest on for 10 minutes..
- Divide into 12 portions. Make tight balls out of the dough and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cut slits with a knife..
- Cover and let it stand in a warm place for 50 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Brush the egg wash onto the dough top and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes..
Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. This recipe gets added crunch from chopped walnuts. This bread, with its rich walnut taste & slight sourness, will make you want seconds. Have you even been to the store or even a restaurant and ordered a banana walnut muffin or bread to only feel disappointed? I can't tell you how many times.