Yoghurt brownies cupcake. Greek Yogurt Brownies are so decadent than nobody will know they are a healthy brownie recipe unless you tell them! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor!
It only takes three ingredients making them perfect party food or snack ideas. Yoghurt brownies cupcake Since I always make home made yoghurt. really eager to make some desserts or other food based on home made yoghurt. See great recipes for Yoghurt brownies cupcake, Yogurt Brownies too! You can have Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- Prepare 100 gr of butter.
- You need 2 of white eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- You need 125 of raw canne sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- You need 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- You need 1 spoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of rye flour.
- You need 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
These Fudge Brownies made with Greek Yogurt and have no butter, yet they are rich, indulgent, and so chocolatey! Try this healthier brownie to satisfy that chocolate craving! Get my new cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars here! I am kind of a brownie snob.
Yoghurt brownies cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
Mix wet cake ingredients together in a jug. Put the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Follow Betty Crocker Ask Betty; Cookbooks; More Inspiration. Pillsbury; Tablespoon; Box Tops for Education Add the brown sugar, applesauce, and Greek yogurt to the flour mixture and stir. Add in the eggs and coconut oil and mix until combined.