Lamb, peas,and potato stew#OnePotMeals. They say it's better to prepare a stew the day before you actually eat it – the juices flow better, you know? Whatever the truth, we used lamb for this one. My family loves lamb, but I find very few recipes that use it.
This lovely Instant Pot lamb stew uses Moroccan-inspired ingredients and spices and is cooked up with soft potatoes, carrots and peas for an incredible one-pot dish. Toss the lamb in the flour. How to make Simple & Delicious, Middle Eastern Lamb Stew with chickpeas and fragrant spices- a fast flavorful wholesome meal, that can be made in an Instant Pot! You can have Lamb, peas,and potato stew#OnePotMeals using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb, peas,and potato stew#OnePotMeals
- You need 5-7 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of lamb meat.
- Prepare 2 cups of peas.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste..optional.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water..about.
I wanted to make the most of my leg of lamb after having Roasted Lamb with Potato, Onion and Tomato Gratin which was great. Fill pie crust and tops; seal around edges, cut vent holes in top and bake as directions require for filled crust. Seco de Cordero: a delicious Peruvian lamb stew featuring aji peppers, cumin, and lots of cilantro, then braised in beer until tender and flavorful. Photo "Lamb and potato stew" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Lamb, peas,and potato stew#OnePotMeals step by step
- I blanched my peas.. Others will choose to boil them.
- In a different pot, boil your meat for a few minutes..let the water dry up before adding your onions..let them cook for a few minutes.
- Add your tomatoes and tomato paste.. Add a little water..
- Allow the meat to cook till it softens before adding your potatoes.
- Once potatoes are almost ready,add in your blanched peas and carrots…do not forget to add your salt.
- Now, add your water, give it a good mix,and let it cook till ready.
- Serve with a starch of your choice.
Using Superior Lamb, from my local farmers sourced in Ellensburg, Washington, this stew was full of tender braised lamb that filled Ben and I up and warmed us through and through. That is exactly the reaction I got from Ben as he dug into his bowl of Indian lamb and potato stew with tomato sauce. Add the peas, potatoes and tomatoes, cover again and continue to cook for about an hour, until the sauce has reduced by half. The Best Indian Lamb Stew Recipes on Yummly Easy Indian-style Slow Cooker Lamb Stew, Slow-cooker Indian Lamb & Butternut Squash Stew, Curried Lamb & Potato Stew.