Indian Lamb curry.
You can have Indian Lamb curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Lamb curry
- It’s 1 lb of boneless Lamb shoulder, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 cups of pineapples, cubes.
- You need 2 of golden potatoes, diced.
- It’s 4 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, puréed.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, puréed.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 6 of white button mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of oyster mushroom, optional.
- You need 2 tsp of each (cumin, mustard, fennel and coriander seeds).
- You need 1/2 tsp of each(fenugreek, clove, nutmeg, green cardomon powder).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut cream or mascapone cheese.
Indian Lamb curry step by step
- Blend all dry spices in a small coffee grinder into powder.Set aside. Blend minced onion and garlic into purée..
- Heat up 3 Tsp of duck fat or olive oil in a large pot. Add blended spices and sauté a few seconds until aromatic. Pour in onion and garlic paste. Cook until color change and aromatic..
- Add diced tomatoes and the rest of all powder spices cook until well mixed for about 1 min..
- Add 4 cups of broth or water. Throw it all diced vegetables including pineapples. Bring it to a rolling boil. Add diced Lamb..
- Summer for about 40 minutes on medium to low heat. Stir every 5 to 10 minutes to avoid sick to the bottom. Add broth or water if the juice evaporate too much. Adjust according to your preference..
- Season with salt and sugar. Serve warm with rice or bread..