Crockpot London Broil with Spinach. Moist and delicious Crock Pot London Broil recipe. A fix it and forget it family recipe that will have them coming back for more. My old favorite recipe for London Broil is to roast it with potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan that has been tightly wrapped in aluminum foil.
In this easy cooking video, I make a beef soup, or stew in my Crock-Pot slow cooker. The ingredients are a beef london broil, or top round steak, baby. Once the London Broil is cooked it should be taken out of the Crockpot, placed on a platter and sliced. You can cook Crockpot London Broil with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil with Spinach
- It’s 1 of -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack).
- You need 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It’s 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Adobo.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen spinach, thawed.
Then place on either a separate or the same platter the Carrots and Green Beans (and other Veggies or Potatoes you may. Home > Recipes > Crockpot > Crock Pot London Broil. Mix the dry ingredients with water. A round steak, London broil, or chuck steak is cooked in the crock pot with cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, onion soup mix, and tomato soup.
Crockpot London Broil with Spinach instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your London broil……
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot……
- Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions……
- Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours……
- About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly…..
- Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! 😋.
The whole family will be happy with this flavorful crock pot steak entree. The steak is slow cooked with a mixture of two kinds of condensed soup and. Add the whole jar of peppers juice peppers and all to the crockpot over the top of your meat. Make slices in the meat large enough to fit the garlic pieces, and stick them in the holes. Place one onion in the crockpot, then the meat, then the rest of.