Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat.
This is simply the best recipe I've found so far for the most moist, perfectly sweetened, and I added walnuts to this recipe, but they are totally optional, even though I love my banana bread with walnuts. This recipe is so easy, you don't. The bread smelled wonderful and rose very nicely. You can have Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip
- It’s 3 of ripe babana.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Banana Bread with Walnuts – The moist fruit cake always tastes great – in the morning and in the afternoon. The potassium from bananas and walnuts regulates the body's water balance and activates protein and carbohydrate metabolism. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. Plus it contains no added sweeteners!
Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 °C.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the butter and mix it with the mashed bananas.
- Add the egg and sugar and mix for 2 min.
- Add the vanilla( extract or powder) , baking soda , salt and four.. mix all the ingredients.
- Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan then place it in the over for 1 hour.
Thank goodness for ripe bananas and random cravings because they brought this banana bread with walnuts to life. A reduced-guilt banana bread recipe made with olive oil and naturally sweetened with honey and chunks of Medjool dates, which infuse the banana bread with rich flavor and a beautiful But turn them into a moist, perfectly sweetened banana bread with walnuts, and the story completely changes. Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. This recipe gets added crunch from chopped walnuts. Classic Super moist Banana bread with toasted nuts and coconut.