Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin. Pour in the walnuts and chocolate chips and gently fold into mixture. I tried banana walnut chocolate chip muffin recipe last night and although it had a wonderful flavor, it came out too dry. I will try this recipe although I won't add as much sugar.
In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. You can have Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar or white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of oatmeal and ground cinnamon (optional).
You'll use the larger number of cups if you include the full amount of all three add-ins: chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar till smooth. Beat in the mashed banana, then the egg, flavorings, and. In large bowl combine sugars, flour, baking powder and salt.
Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a bowl, Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the butter to the bananas.
- Add the beaten egg to the mixture.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the milk.
- Add the walnuts and chocolate ships.
- add the flour and baking soda.
- Spoon equal quantity into the muffin tray.
- Bake them for 20 -30 min.
In medium bowl combine milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla and blend well. Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Add milk mixture and stir to combine. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk.