Cheesy Smoked Mayo Mac.
You can have Cheesy Smoked Mayo Mac using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Smoked Mayo Mac
- Prepare 1 portion of mac (you can choose your own pasta).
- You need 1 slice of smoked beef.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonaise.
- You need of Chili sauce/ketchup (as much as you like).
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tbs of salted butter.
- You need Pinch of Salt and pepper/blackpepper.
- It’s of Mozzarella (as much as you like).
Cheesy Smoked Mayo Mac step by step
- Mix mayo and chili/ketchup.
- Bring you mac into boil.
- Melt the butter, add garlic and smoked beef. Then, add your pasta, stir. Add the mayo mix. Stir well. Add salt and pepper, stir. Move it into bowl(make sure it's bot a plastic).
- Sprinkle some shreded mozarella, torch your cheese(you can bake if you don't have a gas torch).
- You food is ready to serve :).