Broiled Parmesan Tilapia. This Broiled Parmesan Tilapia is the best tilapia recipe I've ever had with a tender flaky fish fillet and an amazing parmesan crust! I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem!
This is my go-to way to prepare fish, but we don't have it too often as it is definitely not low in calories or fat, but boy is it delicious! I've probably said this before but tilapia is my families favorite fish. It's light, easy to prepare, mild flavored and doesn't stink up my house when I cook it. You can have Broiled Parmesan Tilapia using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 lb of tilapia fillets.
Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe: Try this Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe, or contribute your own. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Broiled Parmesan Tilapia step by step
- Turn on broiler, line a broiler pan with foil..
- Mix parmesan, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings..
- Arrange fillets in single layer on pan and broil 3-4 minutes flip and cook 3 more minutes..
- Top fillets with parmesan mixture and broil 2-4 minutes until topping is melted and brown..
Broiled Parmesan Tilapia ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Flavorful recipe for farm raised fish that is quick and easy. How to make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. This broiled tilapia Parmesan is light and extremely flavorful! A mixture of spices is blend with Salmon, tilapia, halibut- you name it and they will eat it.