Ravioli With Sautéed Asparagus And Walnuts.
You can cook Ravioli With Sautéed Asparagus And Walnuts using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli With Sautéed Asparagus And Walnuts
- It’s 8 oz of Pack of Ravioli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Asparagus.
- You need 2 tbsp of Buttee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Pepper (I did 6 twists).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
Ravioli With Sautéed Asparagus And Walnuts step by step
- Prepare ravioli as directed..
- In a large sauce pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter..
- Add asparagus to melted butter..
- When asparagus is done remove with a slotted spoon leaving the butter in the pan..
- Add pepper to the butter..
- Add the lemon next..
- Let boil for 30 seconds..
- Combine ravioli and asparagus and pour butter sauce over top..
- Now add Parmesan cheese..
- Then parsley..
- Then last the walnuts..
- Serve and enjoy 💚.