Walnut Butterballs (snowballs).
You can cook Walnut Butterballs (snowballs) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut Butterballs (snowballs)
- You need 1 cup of Softened butter (2 sticks).
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner's sugar (powered sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Finely chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 of as needed Confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar) for finishing.
Walnut Butterballs (snowballs) instructions
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add walnuts and mix.
- Roll dough into small balls (about 1 inch diameter) and place on un-greased sheet.
- Bake at 315°F for about 10 minutes just to firm (might take a little longer but don't let bottom get too brown).
- Roll in finishing confectioner's sugar and place on wire rack to cool.
- After cool roll in more confectioner's sugar (if desired).