Mushroom Fettucine. Date Night Mushroom Fettuccine – elegant and luscious and FIVE INGREDIENT EASY. This creamy mushroom fettuccine is winter food at its most delushious. Like, if there was ever a reason.
It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. The Mondavis chose this pasta for their meal in Italy because it features wild mushrooms, a staple in their California kitchen. The other day I was sitting around the table with my family and I asked them to tell me what their favourite pasta dish was. You can have Mushroom Fettucine using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Fettucine
- You need of Fettuccine.
- It’s 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- It’s 4 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 lb of Baby Bella Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Butter (unsalted).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic (large).
- You need 1 of medium white onion (diced).
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dried parsley (4tbsp freshl.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth (sub vegan broth for bolder flavor).
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream (1 pint).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Garlic bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salted Butter.
My youngest replied "mushrooms and pasta". Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine – The creamiest mushroom alfredo sauce you will ever have – a sauce so good And even with this easy fettuccine dish, it becomes restaurant quality with all that creamy. Thought it was better than the fettuccine in most NYC restaurants. If you like mushrooms and alfredo sauce, this is for you!
Mushroom Fettucine step by step
- Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add 2 Tbsp Salt then fettuccine noodles. Cook to instructions on box..
- Slide bread. Butter bread and add some garlic powder to each slice. Put in preheated oven (350 degrees) about 5 minutes..
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Then add garlic, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until tender (approx 5 minutes)..
- Add seasonings (thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, dill, 2 tsp parsley). Cook for around 1 additional minute..
- Thoroughly whisk in flour. Slowly add so as to avoid clumps. Cook about 1 minute..
- Gradually whisk in broth until any possible clumps are gone and thoroughly mixed. About 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cook until slightly thick. About 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and parmesan. Cook until spinach is wilted. About 2 minutes. If too thick add some pasta water to thin..
- Add fettuccine and thoroughly mix. Serve immediately with garlic bread. Garnish with parsley..
This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is a delicious and easy pasta recipe. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is one of our favorite dishes to make for dinner. This pasta dish is sort of a giant mushroom duxelles piled on top of fettuccine. I always write that crème Throw some mushrooms in this dish and you have an instant cream sauce, full of woodland. One-Pot Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo – A delicious and easy If you have never tried one-pot meals, like this one-pot chicken and mushroom fettuccine alfredo.