Strawberry Walnut Bread.
You can have Strawberry Walnut Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Walnut Bread
- Prepare 3 cup of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar substitute, such as splenda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs (or equivalent in egg substitute).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen, sliced strawberries, thawed (do not drain).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Strawberry Walnut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 1 loaf pan..
- Combine flour, xanthum gum, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, & salt..
- Whisk eggs in small bowl, then add eggs & oil to mixture. Stir just until blended..
- Fold in undrained strawberries & walnuts..
- Spoon into pan..
- Bake for 70 minutes. Let cool..