Honey Carrots w/ Toasted Walnuts.
You can cook Honey Carrots w/ Toasted Walnuts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Carrots w/ Toasted Walnuts
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2/3 C of walnuts.
- It’s 1/3 C of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 C of brown sugar.
Honey Carrots w/ Toasted Walnuts step by step
- Heat a non-stick saute pan on high heat. Add walnuts and constantly toss to aboid burning for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Set aside..
- Boil baby carrots just past al dente. Drain. Return to pot. Add maple, toasted walnuts, brown sugar, and honey. Stir..
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, pumpkin, mace, pumpkin pie spice, dried fruits, pine nuts, ginger, rosemary, coriander, raisins, cardamom, espresso powder, turmeric, apple, almond, caraway, pecans, cabbage, cashews, chiles, parsley, sage, pesto, basil, cilantro, sumac, chile powder, cumin, herbes de provence, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, chives, citrus, coconut, dill, hazelnuts, macadamia, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, thyme, tarragon, anise, sunflower seeds, vinegar, vanilla.