You can have Broiled Fish using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- It’s 1 lb of fish fillets (your choice, I used tilapia).
- Prepare 1 cup of marinade (your choice, I used lemon-pepper).
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
Broiled Fish step by step
- Pour the marinade on thawed fish fillets and set in fridge for 30 minutes to absorb flavor..
- After the fish is marinated, spray broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Turn the oven on Broil. (medium heat if applicable).
- Rub about a spoonful of marinade on top of the fish..
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until done, rubbing another spoonful of marinade halfway through cooking time..