Walnut Pork Loin.
You can have Walnut Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Pork Loin
- It’s 2 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 1/2 C of walnuts; finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 C of champagne-dill dijon.
- It’s 2 t of dried tarragon.
- It’s 2 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need of olive oil; as needed.
Walnut Pork Loin instructions
- Cover pork loin with enough oil to coat. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until pork reaches desired doneness. Pour mustard and walnuts atop pork loin during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Honey, pecans, fresh dill, lemon zest or juice, country dijon, horseradish, vinegar, white wine, habanero, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, scallions, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, ginger, apples, anise, capers, celery seed, lime, grapefruit, mint, paprika, red wine vinegar, sesame seed, soy, shallot, poppy.