Fried Pork Chop. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine flour, seasoning salt, salt and pepper in a paper or plastic bag.
These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. Pan-fried pork chops on the stovetop are so quick and easy! You can cook Fried Pork Chop using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Pork Chop
- You need 3 pcs of pork chop.
- It’s of Salt and water to brine.
- Prepare of Lemon juice(optional).
Use a homemade dry rub to really bring out the flavor of the chops. Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. Southern Fried Pork Chops are sprinkled with seasoned salt, pepper and a little cayenne, if you want some spice, then dredged in flour and pan fried until perfectly golden and delicious! Here's another dinner classic video recipe on how to make a southern fried pork chop.
Fried Pork Chop instructions
- Wash the pork and poke it with a pork. Take a deep container or bowl. Put water and 1 tsp salt and let pork submerge in an hour or 30 mins.(brine).
- After that remove it and pat fry..
- Heat pan add oil and fry the pork. You may want to squeeze a lemon while frying.
This is an ease to follow video showing. Pork chops were one of our family favorites when we were little, made exactly the way my Grandma used to make them. These Perfect Fried Pork Chops are full of flavor and are so easy to make. Just follow the easy step by step photo instructions. Sometimes the old way is the best way.