Pineapple Pistachio Neapolitan.
You can have Pineapple Pistachio Neapolitan using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Pistachio Neapolitan
- You need 1 of fresh pineapple cut into circles.
- You need of pistachio mix.
- Prepare 1 box of softened cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of cool whip or heavy cream whipped.
- It’s 1 box of pistachio pudding.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pistachio.
Pineapple Pistachio Neapolitan step by step
- start by making your pudding with milk let sit in fridge 5-10minutes to set..
- oncec set add on chopped pistachios, cool whip & softened cream cheese stir well set back in fridge. [reserve a few pistachios for garnish].
- cut pineapple, I used a round cookie cutter to make circles.cut them out layer with pudding mix side of berries of choice and . I topped with additional cool whip and crushed pistachios. Enjoy..