Walnut stir-fry Bok Choy.
You can have Walnut stir-fry Bok Choy using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut stir-fry Bok Choy
- Prepare 1 of medium size Bok Choy.
- It’s 4 of (or to taste) garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of piece of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need handful of walnuts.
- You need to taste of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of Tbl. acid like vinegar, lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. oil for stir-fry.
Walnut stir-fry Bok Choy instructions
- Clean your bok choy breaking off each stem and making sure tops and stalks are clean. Grit sucks!.
- chop your bok choy into about 1 – 2 inch pieces.
- Add oil to pan, set on medium high heat (I'm using sesame here, but any works).
- chop onion, garlic and ginger.
- When pan is hot, add onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy to pan, stir all the time until wilted. Sometimes you have to add the thicker stems first, then add the tops after a couple minutes for even cooking..
- Once bok choy is wilted add walnuts.
- Add salt and hot sauce, acid if using. Stir constantly until done, 3 minutes.
- Serve. Shown here with a pan fried tenderized lightly breaded steak with pan gravy..