Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut them to any size you would like. Season them with salt, pepper and some cinnamon. Place them in a deep baking pan and pour the meat juice, the lemon juice and some water until the potatoes are covered.
Place the roasted silverside joint to one side and add some of the additional barbecue sauce to the board. See great recipes for Involtini di vitello, scamorza e prosciutto – veal rolls too! Combine cinnamon, ginger, vegetables, syrup and sauce in a large bowl, season. You can have Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes
- Prepare 1 of silverside (veal).
- Prepare 2 kg of potatoes.
- It’s of Butter or oil.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
No one else dry matures veal like this. Buy online – try it today! Put the potatoes and leek in a medium pan and cover with cold water. Drain the potatoes in a colander.
Roasted silverside veal with cinnamon potatoes step by step
- Wash the silverside and wipe it thoroughly with a paper towel..
- In a saucepan melt some butter at a moderate temperature..
- Season the silverside with salt and pepper, place it in the saucepan and brown it from all sides..
- After it browns, cover it with water and allow it cook for about two hours..
- Check it every now and then until you make sure it is tender..
- When it is boiled, remove it with a slotted spoon into a platter and let it cool..
- After it cools, wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge so as to cut it more easily..
- The meat juice that will remain in the saucepan (it is vital that some meat juice remains) will be used it in the baking pan with the potatoes..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them to any size you would like..
- Season them with salt, pepper and some cinnamon..
- Place them in a deep baking pan and pour the meat juice, the lemon juice and some water until the potatoes are covered..
- Start baking them in 220°C and reduce the temperature progressively by 20 degrees every half an hour. In this way the potatoes both sweeten and their juice thickens..
- Slice the meat using a sharp knife..
Tip back into the pan, then add the cheese and milk. Potatoes with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Rosemary With Video! Rice Pilaf with Currants and Pine Nuts. Roasted Artichoke Hearts with Mushroom Caviar. Roasted Potatoes with Pancetta and Onion.