Baked Eggs, Tomatoes & Smoked Scamorza Cheese. This popular Israeli breakfast or brunch skillet recipe features eggs cooked on a bed of roasted tomato sauce. Cut the tomatoes into quarters or thick wedges, depending on their size. These amazingly flavorful baked eggs with spinach and tomatoes are the easiest way to impress your guests.
For this simple baked eggs dish, I emptied out my wallet on a few tomatoes on the vine (why are they so expensive?!), but because eggs were cheap, it all worked out. These tomato baked eggs are hearty and filling. We're covered in them lately and I make every Swirl butter in skillet to well coat bottom and sides. You can have Baked Eggs, Tomatoes & Smoked Scamorza Cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs, Tomatoes & Smoked Scamorza Cheese
- You need 4 of small deep pie plates.
- Prepare 6 pieces of Scamoza or 4 pieces Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes diced or sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano (Optional).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Here, eggs are cooked in an antioxidant-rich tomato sauce. The Good News Studies have shown that people who eat eggs for breakfast tend to lose weight. Next, remove the tomatoes from the oven and crack one egg into each cup. When finished, let the baked egg cups cool in the pan for two minutes.
Baked Eggs, Tomatoes & Smoked Scamorza Cheese step by step
- Add Olive Oil.
- Layer with diced or sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle pinch of salt and pepper..
- Layer Cheese on Tomatoes..
- Top with eggs, salt, pepper and paprika. Pre heat oven at 180 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or until egg has baked well. A lovely addition to this is Tabasco sauce…:) Quick, Easy, and very Tasty!! See you soon Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
I tried this combination of Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese for the first time a few If you follow my blog, you probably know by now that I loooove feta cheese, tomatoes and…eggs of course. These tomatoes baked with corn, chives, Parmesan cheese, and an egg inside make a nice meal View image. Baked Eggs in Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Learn how to make the most delicious Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Parmesan. Ready in under twenty minutes, these eggs are the ultimate breakfast or dinner.