Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Walnuts.
You can cook Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Walnuts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Walnuts
- Prepare 1 lb. of Green Beans, cleaned.
- You need 1/4 of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil (we use peanut, but olive works also).
- It’s 1/3 cup of blue cheese crumbles (or as you desire).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of walnuts (fresh or roasted).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Walnuts step by step
- In a large skillet, bring water and beans to a boil, turn heat down to a simmer, cover. Cook 3-4 minutes..
- Uncover, continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the water is gone. About 3 minutes..
- Add oil, salt and pepper. Stir to mix, cook for 1 more minute..
- Remove to a large bowl. Mix in blue cheese, mix well..
- Serve, crumble walnuts on each serving..