Broiled Eel Rice Bowl.
You can have Broiled Eel Rice Bowl using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Eel Rice Bowl
- You need 2 slice of Eel kabayaki.
- Prepare 1 of Eel sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed or crimped nori seaweed.
- Prepare 2 of stems Mitsuba or Japanese leek.
Broiled Eel Rice Bowl instructions
- Cook the rice. Coat the eel with cooking sake, wrap loosely with cling film and microwave. Chop the mitsuba leaves and spring onion..
- Pour the eel sauce over the cooked rice and mix well. Add the rice to a dish (e.g. an ohitsu wooden dish), lay the warmed eel on top and then slather with more eel sauce..
- Mix everything in the dish together and transfer to a rice bowl. Refer to the hints section for how to serve this dish..
- See here for details on how to turn it into a "dashi-chazuke," or a rice bowl with soup stock poured over it.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143324-dashi-stock-for-ochazuke-with-broiled-eel.