Black Walnut Butterballs.
You can have Black Walnut Butterballs using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Walnut Butterballs
- It’s 2 sticks of quality butter.
- It’s 4 T of sugar.
- You need 2 t of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped black walnuts.
Black Walnut Butterballs instructions
- Cream softened butter with sugar.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time and mix well.
- Add your chopped nuts.
- Lightly roll dough into 1" balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Slightly flatten.
- Bake 350 for 13 to 14 min..
- Remove to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Dust with sifted powdered sugar.
- Let stand in covered container for 2-3 days for flavor to bloom.