Cocoa Brownies With Walnuts.
You can have Cocoa Brownies With Walnuts using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Brownies With Walnuts
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of non sweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons vanilla.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of tea spoon baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tea spoon salt.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
Cocoa Brownies With Walnuts step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- In a small sauce pan on LOW, melt 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter..
- Mix melted butter & sugar together until sugar is almost dissolved..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt, cocoa & baking powder together until evenly blended. Set aside..
- Mix your eggs (one by one) into your butter/sugar mixture until well combined..
- Mix half of your cocoa mixture into your butter/sugar mixture until well combined, then add the rest of the cocoa mixture until a chocolate batter is created..
- Stir in your walnuts..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and pour batter into it, make sure the batter is poured evenly threw out your dish..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool for 30 minutes before cutting..