Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict is the ultimate Sunday brunch recipe. It's healthy, delicious, and a real treat. Plus, with some make-ahead tips I have for you, it's a breeze to make for a group.
My husband requests this dish almost every weekend. The made-from-scratch Hollandaise sauce is ridiculously delicious and worth the time making! Add a crispy, butter-toasted English muffin, smoked. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- You need of Small package of English muffins.
- You need of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- It’s of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- Prepare of Poached eggs.
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare of Roasted asparagus.
- You need of Chives.
The BEST smoked salmon eggs benedict recipe! Perfectly poached eggs with home-made hollandaise sauce, avocado and salmon! One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: smoked salmon and avocado eggs benedict! My husband requests this dish almost every weekend.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict instructions
- Toast and butter English muffins..
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached..
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg..
- Cover with hollandaise sauce..
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This non-traditional eggs Benedict foregoes the hollandaise in favor of a simple dill butter. Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Salmon Dill Eggs Benedict. Eggs Benedict made with Smoked Salmon (not lox). Salmon filet slow smoked until tender, topped with a poached egg and an easy blender hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, and one in which I judge all breakfast restaurants by.