Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Smoked Sausage Skillet. Smoked sausages are staples in most BBQ restaurants these days, and you can get that taste at We'll explain how to smoke sausages using a smoker vs. a grill, and what type of fuel to consider for. Kielbasa, also known as Polish sausage, is a tasty and versatile smoked sausage.
I have this thing with smoked sausage; the kind you buy in that vacuum-sealed package in a giant link at the grocery store. They're already fully cooked so you just have to brown. Smoked sausage may rock your taste buds on the grill, but if you pitch in a few more ingredients, you can transition this savory flavor of summer into a few dishes that will have you coming back for more. You can cook Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake
- You need 1 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion – diced.
- It’s 4 oz of fresh mushrooms – sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of beef Smoked sausage – cut to 1/4" slices.
- You need 10 of cheddar & potato Pierogi (I used Mrs. T's brand).
An easy soup recipe loaded with smoked sausage, kale and potatoes. THIS Smoked Sausage Kale and Potato Soup is everything! These sausages are not cooked and must be refrigerated. Smoked Sausage wrapped in Bacon Malcom Reed HowToBBQRight.
Smoked Sausage & Pierogi Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl stir alfredo sauce and milk together until combined. Set aside..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter, when butter is melted add onion and mushrooms. Cook until veggies begin to soften, stirring often. Add sausage and cook until warmed through, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat..
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray (my dish was 8×11"). Add 1/2 cup of sauce mixture and swirl to coat bottom..
- Arrange pierogis in a single layer in dish. Scatter sausage/veggie mixture over pierogis. Pour remaining sauce evenly over everything..
- Bake 20 minutes covered with foil. Remove foil, bake 20 minutes more uncovered. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Make Your Own Smoked Sausage with a Smokehouse Sausage Kit. The Best Smoked Sausage Appetizers Recipes on Yummly Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Holiday Appetizer Wreath, Mapley Smoked Sausage Appetizers. Smoke and grill perfect sausages with our helpful techniques. One would think sausage cooking would be easy.