Banana walnut cranberry bread. Moist banana muffins with tart cranberries are topped with a crunchy walnut streusel in this easy recipe for a breakfast or lunchbox treat. You won't want to wait until Thanksgiving to bake this rich quick bread. Dust the cranberries and walnuts with the reserved dry flour mixture.
I often make half of this into a loaf and half into small muffins. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. You can cook Banana walnut cranberry bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cranberry bread
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups sugar.
- It’s 6 of med soft bananas.
- You need 2 cups of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 4 sticks of butter softened.
- You need of About 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of heaping table spoons of baking powder.
You'll love how easy this cranberry walnut bread is! It's a simple quick bread with orange zest, fresh cranberries, and chopped walnuts. Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread, and a Good Lesson Learned in a Moment of Vulnerability. There's nothing like the sweet taste of a warm slice of Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread to take some pleasure in as we begin navigating this brand new.
Banana walnut cranberry bread step by step
- In a bowl Mash bananas sugar walnuts and cranberries all together- then add your softened butter when all mixed together then add- sugar mix together well- add flour and baking powder slowly add milk till batter is more like a thick cake batter.. mix all your ingredients together. Bake. in a rectangle baking pan (about 12 by 8 inch).
- Preheat oven 375 degrees bake for about an hour check when done with a toothpick stick the toothpick in the middle of the bread if it comes out wet then it's not done yet….
- This recipe does not have eggs..if u want a more dense heavier bread you can add 3 med or 2 jumbo eggs to the batter when adding butter…
This bread turned out moist and wonderful, I love the contrast of the sweet bananas with the tart cranberries in each bite. Some other banana bread recipes you may enjoy are Banana Nut Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, Petite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing.