Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut. These are honestly the best cookies I personally have ever tasted. These Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are thick, buttery, loaded with chocolate and yep, walnuts! BUT let's think about that…I've tested cookie recipes at different temps and have found the higher the oven temp.
Here is a delicious twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies. They're great for coconut lovers, textured by the coconut and flavored by the extract.a compatible combination that results in a crispy, chewy cookie. These easy cookies are Paleo, vegan, and nut-free. You can have Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut
- Prepare 1 cup of butter @ room temperature.
- You need 3/4 of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 12 oz of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I had planned on posting this recipe next week, but I just posted a teaser Let's talk about these cookies because I'm honestly like a proud momma thinking about them. I just reshared my favorite paleo chocolate chip cookie recipe last week (which. Toasted Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the chewiest and softest white chocolate chip cookie with loads of toasted coconut. Fold in the toasted coconut and white chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip cookies w/ walnut and coconut step by step
- Cream Butter with both sugars,.
- Add Egg scrambled.
- Add flour.
- Add coconut.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts by hand..
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on ungreased onto parchment paper..
- Bake @ 350° degrees farenheit for 12 mins.
- Cool on rack..
I added walnuts, too, and used Crisco because I was out of butter. I used sea salt and Ghirardelli mini chocolate chips. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. These Healthy Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with whole wheat flour, a touch of brown sugar, coconut oil, egg, and dark chocolate chips.