Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion before being coated in a Parmesan mixture. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken.
Get ready to make this easy recipe every week! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! You can have Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub
- Prepare 4 of Hoagy, Hard, French or Sub Rolls.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Package of Chicken Tenderlions, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs – extra crispy.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 cup of powder grated parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- It’s 3 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon or honey mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh thyme leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hellmanns Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Louisiana Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each, Lemon juice and Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Lettuce.
- You need 12 slice of Roma Tomatoes.
If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. Laura Babberl of Boone, Iowa, relates, "I'm a retired nurse and do all the cooking for my sister and me. Next time I may add some cajun seasoning in to give it a kick! This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of What you will need for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Take chicken tenders and cut into 11/2 to 2 inch cubes….
- In a skillet, over medium-heat,add 2 cups of water and cubed chicken. Boil for 5 minutes…remove from stove and drain…set aside…
- In a medium bowl mix together panko-crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese and powdered grated parmesan cheese and 1tbsp. of Brown sugar bourbon…. set aside….
- In a small bowl, mix together egg, mustard, fresh thyme and sweet paparika… set aside..
- Dip chicken cubes in egg mixture; then into the panko mixture; then dip again in egg mixture; and again into the panko mixture…
- Place chicken on parchment paper, then put paper and chicken on a baking sheet and bake@ 350° for 20 minutes…@ the last 5 minute of cooking sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of chicken; then remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon and lime juice, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning (slap-ya-mama)…set aside..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of roll; then place shredded lettuce on bottom half of roll, then place chicken on top next; and last of all top chicken with 3 slices of tomatoes then top with other half of roll and press down gently And serve..
To get started you will need just a few A dash of red chili flakes is great too. Adding a teaspoon Cajun, taco, or your favorite seasoning will. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easier, healthier version of baked chicken than Easy Chicken Parmesan since we have less breading on the chicken. We love serving this Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Bread, pasta and a side salad topped with Olive Garden Italian Dressing. This cajun parmesan salmon from Delish.com is so simple but so flavorful.