Keto fried Chicken tenders. These Keto Chicken Tenders are the absolute best low carb breaded chicken tenders out there! They're so good and so easy to make in your air fryer. Jump to: Is Fried Chicken Bad For Keto?
This Keto Fried Chicken almond flour recipe will make the perfect Keto fried drumsticks, Keto fried chicken breast or low carb chicken tenders. Originally the recipe was intended to be pan-fried chicken tenders, but I discovered it's also an easy Keto air fryer recipe too. You won't even miss ordering takeout Which Method is Best Fried or Baked for Chicken Tenders. You can have Keto fried Chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto fried Chicken tenders
- You need of Boneless skinless tenders or breast cutlets.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cups of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
I have tried these both the fried way and baked, they are amazing! We cracked the code to make these delicious keto chicken tenders (also known as chicken fingers, chicken goujons, or chicken strips). They are perfect for a snack or for a full lunch. This mouthwatering low carb fried chicken will make your friends and family love you.
Keto fried Chicken tenders step by step
- In large bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, paprika, and salt.
- Add and toss chicken in mixture.
- Coat chicken in separate bowl where you have combined coconut and almond flours well.
- Add chicken to HOT oil in Instant pot set to saute and turn after 3-4 minutes until both sides are done.
- Remove from oil and serve with gravy or dipping sauce 😋.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Southern fried chicken, keto or not, is the ultimate weeknight meal. Crunchy and flavorful, the best and most delicious tenders are usually created from a Here, right on this page, is the best keto southern fried chicken tenders recipe around. Firstly, I make them with almond flour. Here's an easy keto-friendly recipe for making fried chicken at home.