Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread. Reviews for: Photos of Parmesan Garlic Bread. Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
The recipe is simple and the ingredients are ones you probably have in your pantry. I used finely shredded parmesan and the minced garlic from the jar. I also used active dry yeast, so I did let it proof for five minutes before proceeding. You can cook Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of active yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water (warm).
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked diced fresh Rosemary herb.
- Prepare 4 of gloves of smoked garlic sliced very thin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of olive oil (goes in the dough).
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (for coating bowel)).
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same. Parmesan Garlic Bread. by Michael Chu. Garlic bread can be a great addition to you dinner.
Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread instructions
- In a large or stand mixer, add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir together with a spoon, then set aside for 5 minutes..
- If your mixture is bubbly and a bit foamy after 5 minutes congratulations you didn't kill your yeast, if it's not reaction, then start over..
- Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 2 and 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 4 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, 1 tbsp of diced fresh Rosemary..
- Stir the ingredients together with a spoon until a soft dough forms. Then if your using a mixer or by hand knead dough 8-10 minutes, using an additional 1/4 flour if kneading by hand..You want the dough to be workable but still pretty sticky..
- Grease a large bowel. Scrape the dough into the bowel, forming a ball and turn the dough to coat it the top with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let dough proof for 45 minutes. (hang on to the plastic wrap).
- Punch down your dough and recover your plastic wrap for an additional 20 minutes of proofing..
- I sprinkle on my pizza peel corn meal and place the dough on the pizza peel, slice a couple of cuts on the top of the dough and slide into the oven at 360 degrees..
- Bake for 20 minutes then I check on it and turn it, bake another 15 minutes..
- After the 15 minutes is done add some parmesan cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on the bread. Remove bread add a sprig of Rosemary and enjoy.
These days, it seems easiest to just go to the local supermarket and pick up a loaf of garlic bread. Dress up ordinary French bread by topping it with butter, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Parmesan Garlic Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Parmesan roasted garlic bread is epic. Roasted garlic and herb butter smeared over homemade French bread making this the best garlic bread ever.